LOGAN ROAD N9 - INTRODUCTION OF "AT ANYTIME" WAITING RESTRICTIONSNotice ID: WAT1877609
LOGAN ROAD N9 - INTRODUCTION OF "AT ANYTIME" WAITING RESTRICTIONS
Further information may be obtained from Traffic and Transportation, telephone number 020 8132 0988.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Amendment No. 189) Order 2020 under sections 6 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The general effect of the Order which will come into operation on 19 October 2020 will be to introduce additional "at any time" waiting restrictions on the east side of Logan Road N9
(NOTE: these restrictions were originally proposed together with similar restrictions for Orchid Road N14. However because there are outstanding objections in respect of that street, the Council have deferred a decision for the time being on this aspect until such time as those objections have been resolved).
3. Due to the current Coronavirus pandemic the made orders and plans cannot currently be inspected at the Civic Centre. However, in line with guidance from the Department for Transport, the following alternative arrangements have been made:
a) The made order and plan can be inspected online at:
b) Copies of the made orders and plans can also be obtained by calling 020 8132 0989, by emailing
or by writing to Traffic & Transportation (quoting reference TG 1441), Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1 3XD.
4. Copies of the Order may be purchased from Traffic and Transportation, The Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, Middx, EN1 3XD.
5. Any person desiring to question the validity of the Order or of provision contained therein on the grounds that it is not within the relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 or that any of the relevant requirements thereof or of any relevant regulation made thereunder has not been complied with in relation to the Order may, within six weeks of the date on which the Order was made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated 14 October 2020
David B Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation