ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 THE A3 GLA ROAD (ROBIN HOOD WAY, ROYAL BOROUGH OF KINGSTON) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF TRAFFIC) ORDER 2020Notice ID: SUT1870765
Transport for London
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
THE A3 GLA ROAD (ROBIN HOOD WAY, ROYAL BOROUGH OF KINGSTON) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF TRAFFIC) ORDER 2020
1. Transport for London hereby gives notice that it intends to make the above named Traffic Order under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 for the purpose specified in paragraph 2. The effect of the Order is summarised in paragraph 3.
2. The purpose of the Order is to allow telecommunications works to take place on Robin Hood Way.
3. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit any vehicle from:
(1) entering or proceeding on the A3 Robin Hood Way off slip to Coombe Lane West eastbound;
(2) entering the service centre on A3 Robin Hood Way slip north of Coombe Lane West.
The Order will be effective between 8:00 AM on 18th October 2020 and 5:00 PM on 25th October 2020 every Sunday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM or until the works has been completed. The prohibitions will apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs.
4. The prohibitions will not apply in respect of:
(1) any vehicle being used for the purposes of those works or for fire brigade, ambulance or police purposes;
(2) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a person authorised by Transport for London.
5. At such times as the prohibitions are in force an alternative route will be indicated by traffic signs via A3 Kingston Bypass northbound, Kingston Vale, Vale Parade, Kingston Vale, Kingston Hill, London Road and Coombe Road to normal route of travel.
Dated this 8th day of October 2020
Coordination and Permitting Area Manager
Transport for London, Palestra,
197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NJ
MAYOR OF LONDON TRANSPORT