MALDON ROAD N9 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1846647
MALDON ROAD N9 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential crane works on Maldon Road N9, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Maldon Road N9) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2020 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on Maldon Road between its junctions with Victoria Road and West Close, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation between the hours of 8am-6pm Monday to Friday on 28 September 2020 and would continue in force for 2 weeks or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force the diversion route will be via Northern Avenue, Dunholm Road and vice versa
Dated 16 September 2020
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation