ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE -ST ANNS HILL SW18Notice ID: SUT1825798
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14
TEMPORARY CLOSURE -ST ANNS HILL SW18
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make an order to restrict vehicular movement in St Anns Hill to facilitate water main repairs.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no vehicle shall enter, proceed or wait along St Anns Hill at the junction with East Hill.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section - telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on
7 September 2020 and will remain in force for up to 18 months or until the works are complete.
Dated this twenty-seventh day of August 2020.
PAUL MARTIN Chief Executive Town Hall Wandsworth, SW18 2PU