FOOTPATH NO. 22 ALBANY PARK EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1825479
FOOTPATH NO. 22 ALBANY PARK EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8132 0966.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential improvement works on Footpath 22 Albany Park EN3 , the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Footpath No. 22,Albany Park EN3) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2020 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to temporarily prohibit pedestrians and cyclists from entering or proceeding on Footpath 22 between Beaconsfield Road footbridge and Standard Road footbridge, as and when directed by traffic signs.
3. The restrictions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services' vehicles.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation from 1 September 2020 for approximately 2 months, or until the works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force, the alternative routes for pedestrians and cyclists will be :
? Westbound - Hertford Road then south until Eastfield Road.
? Eastbound - Eastfield Road and then Bell Lane and then north through Albany Park.
Dated 26 August 2020
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation