ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE - DEALTRY ROAD SW15Notice ID: SUT1799547
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14
TEMPORARY CLOSURE - DEALTRY ROAD SW15
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make an order to restrict vehicular movement in Dealtry Road to facilitate water mains refurbishment works.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place,
no vehicle shall enter, proceed or wait along Dealtry Road from outside number 2A to the junction with Upper Richmond Road.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section - telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on 15 August 2020 and will remain in force for up to 18 months or until the works are complete.
Dated this thirtieth day of July 2020.
Town Hall Wandsworth, SW18 2PU
PAUL MARTIN Chief Executive