ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 (1) Temporary Road Closure Derby Road, East SheenNotice ID: SUT1800245
London Borough of Richmond Upon Thames Public Notices
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 (1) Temporary Road Closure Derby Road, East Sheen
1. The Council of the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames HEREBY GIVES NOTICE that to facilitate a gas connection, they have made a temporary Traffic Order, the effect of which will be to introduce a temporary prohibition of traffic in Derby Road, East Sheen.
2. Whilst the works take place, no person shall cause or permit any vehicle to proceed, wait or stand in Derby Road, from a point outside No. 64 Derby Road to a point outside No, 68 Derby Road.
3. The order will come into effect on 3 August 2020. The restrictions will be in force at all times from 3 August 2020 until 6 August 2020 and whilst signs/cones are in place. The order will remain in force for a period of 18 months, to allow for unexpected events and possible remedial works.
4. An alternative route for vehicles affected by the closure will be available via Richmond Road West, Berwyn Road and Christchurch Road.
5. The prohibitions apply only during such time and to such extent as indicated by prescribed traffic signs.
6. Nothing in the Order applies to:
(a) any vehicle being used in connection with the execution of the said works or any public service or utility vehicle;
(b) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police officer in uniform or a civil enforcement officer; or
(c) any vehicle being used for police, fire brigade or ambulance purposes.
7. Any vehicle waiting in contravention of any restriction imposed by the Order may be removed under the provisions of the Removal and Disposal of Vehicles Regulations 1986.
Assistant Director - Traffic and Engineering Civic Centre, 44 York St, Twickenham, TW1 3BZ
Dated 30 July 2020
LONDON BOROUGH OF RICHMOND UPON THAMES