Transport for London Public NoticeNotice ID: SUT1793611
Transport for London Public Notice
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
THE GLA ROADS AND GLA SIDE ROADS (MERTON) RED ROUTE CONSOLIDATION TRAFFIC ORDER 2007 THE A297 ST HELIER AVENUE (INSTALLATION OF DISABLED BAYS) VARIATION ORDER
1. Transport for London gives notice that on 21 st July 2020 it made the above named Order, under section 6 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984. The Order will come into force on 24th July 2020.
2. The general nature and effect of the Order will be to introduce two Disabled Persons Vehicle bays operating 'No Stopping at any time except disabled persons vehicles'.
3. The road which would be affected by the Order is the A297 GLA Road - St Helier Avenue in the London Borough of Sutton.
4. A copy of the Order, a map indicating the location and effect of the Order and copies of any Order revoked, suspended or varied by the Order can be inspected during normal office hours at the offices of:
Transport for London
Streets Traffic Order Team
Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road
London, SE1 8NJ
London Borough of Merton
Merton Civic Centre
London Road Morden
Surrey SM4 5DX
5. Any person wishing to question the validity of the Order or of any of its provisions on the grounds that they are not within the relevant powers conferred by the Act or that any requirement of the Act has not been complied with, that person may, within six weeks from the date on which the Order is made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated this 23rd day of July 2020
Planning and Performance Manager - South
Transport for London, Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NJ
MAYOR OF LONDON
TRANSPORT FOR LONDON