HARLOW ROAD N13 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1789470
HARLOW ROAD N13 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Harlow Road N13, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Harlow Road N13) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2020 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to restrict traffic from
(i) entering and proceeding on Harlow Road, between the common boundary of No. 25 and its junction with Rayleigh Road N13; and
(ii) waiting and Loading on Harlow Road from the common boundary of No.s 27/29, to its junction with Rayleigh Road and from the common boundary of No.s 34/36, to its junction with Rayleigh Road, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation between the hours of 8am-5pm on 27 July 2020 and will continue in force for 4 days or until works are completed. Access for residents will be maintained as far as the works allow.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route will be via Rayleigh Road, The Fairway, Harlow Road and vice versa.
Dated 22 July 2020
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation