PROPOSED PARKING CHANGES ALTENBURG GARDENS, SW11 - FOXMORE STREET, SW11 AND ROSEHILL ROAD, SW18Notice ID: SUT1763039
Wandsworth Borough Council
PROPOSED PARKING CHANGES ALTENBURG GARDENS, SW11 - FOXMORE STREET, SW11 AND ROSEHILL ROAD, SW18
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make the following Orders under sections 6, 45, 46, 49 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004: -
The Wandsworth (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Special Parking Areas) (Amendment No. ""') Order 20"
The Wandsworth (Wandsworth Town) (Parking Places) (No. ') Order 20";
The Wandsworth (Battersea Park) (Parking Places) (No. ') Order 20";
The Wandsworth (Clapham Junction) (Parking Places) (No. *J Order 20";
2. The general effect of the Orders will be to make certain changes to the parking arrangements in various streets as detailed in the Schedule to this Notice.
3. Copies of documents giving more detailed particulars of the proposed Orders are available for inspection during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays at The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU. The documents will remain available until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Order is made or, as the case may be, the Council decides not to make the Orders.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Traffic and Engineering division - telephone number (020) 8871 7825.
5. Any person wishing to object to the proposed Order should send a statement in writing of their objection and the grounds on which it is made to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address below (quoting the reference W/ECS/TMO/1798) by 17 July 2020.
Dated 25 June 2020
The Town Hall PAUL MARTIN
Wandsworth SW18 2PU Chief Executive
Street: ROSEHILL ROAD, SW18:
Details: To extend the existing shared-use parking bay outside to the side of Geraldine Gardens and remove
the existing single yellow line.
Street: FOXMORE STREET, SW11:
Details: To extend the existing permit parking bay in Foxmore Street - bay adjacent to the rear of No. 9 Kersley
Street and remove the existing single yellow line.
Street: Altenburg Gardens SW11
Details: To reduce the length of the parking bay and extend the existing waiting restriction (marked with a single
yellow line) by 1 metre outside No.42 Altenburg Gardens