LAUREL BANK ROAD EN2 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1758627
LAUREL BANK ROAD EN2 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Laurel Bank Road EN2, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Laurel Bank Road EN2) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2020 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit traffic from entering and proceeding on Laurel Bank Road EN2, between its junction with Lancaster Road EN2 and Lea Road, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on 1 July 2020 between the hours of 8pm-5am and will continue in force for 1 night or until works are completed. Access for residents will be maintained as far as the works allow.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in the force the diversion will be via Lancaster Road EN2, Drake Street, Lea Road
Dated 24 June 2020
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation