SOUTH STREET EN3 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1712783
SOUTH STREET EN3 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on South Street EN3, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (South Street EN3) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2020 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984. [Note: this Order continues the effect of a Notice dated 4 May 2020 given under section 14(2) of the said Act].
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit any vehicle from;
(i) entering or proceeding on South Street EN3, between its junctions with Falcon Road and Church Road, and;
(ii) from waiting and loading "at any time" on South Street EN3, between its junctions with Falcon Road and Church Road, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on 8 May 2020 and will continue in force for 1 month or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route would be via; Kings Road, Alexander Road, Durants Road and vice versa. Access would be maintained for residents as far as the works allow
Dated 6 May 2020
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation