CARTERHATCH LANE EN1 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1681134
CARTERHATCH LANE EN1 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Carterhatch Lane EN1, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Carterhatch Lane EN1) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2020 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit traffic from entering and proceeding on Carterhatch Lane EN1 from its junction with Myddleton Avenue, to the common boundary of Nos. 294/296 on the north and south side, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on 6 April 2020 and will continue in force for 3 days or until works are completed. Access for residents will be maintained only as far as the works allow.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route will be via; Russell Road, Layard Road, Carterhatch Lane and vice versa.
Dated 1 April 2020
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation