PALMERSTON ROAD N13 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1681142
PALMERSTON ROAD N13 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Palmerston Road N13, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Palmerston Road N13)(Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2020 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit traffic from entering and proceeding on Palmerston Road N13 from outside No. 153 for approximately 15 metres, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on 6 April 2020 and will continue in force for 4 days or until works are completed. Access for residents will be maintained only as far as the works allow.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route will be via; Palmerston Road, Kelvin Road, Green Lanes, Russell Road, Layard Road, A406 North Circular Road vice versa.
Dated 1 April 2020
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation