DRAKE STREET EN2 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1683504
DRAKE STREET EN2 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Drake Street EN2, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Drake Street) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2020 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on Drake Street, from its junction with Lancaster Road EN2, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation on 15/16 April 2020 and would continue in force for 1 night between the hours of 20:00hrs-03:00 hrs, or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route would be via Lancaster Road, Laurel Bank Road, Lea Road and vice versa.
Dated 1 April 2020
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation