WAITING RESTRICTIONS INGRAVE STREET, WOLFTENCROFT CLOSE, MCDERMOTT CLOSE AND HICKS CLOSE, SW11Notice ID: SUT1620083
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
WAITING RESTRICTIONS INGRAVE STREET, WOLFTENCROFT CLOSE, MCDERMOTT CLOSE AND HICKS CLOSE, SW11
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth on 19 February 2020 made the following Order under sections 6 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004: - The Wandsworth (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Special Parking Areas) (Amendment No. 587) Order 2020
2. The general effect of the Order is to introduce double yellow lines ("no waiting at any time") in Wolftencroft Close, McDermott Close and Hicks Close at their junctions with Ingrave Street and in Ingrave Street at the junctions.
3. Copies of documents giving more detailed particulars of the Order, which comes into operation on 24 February 2020 are available for inspection during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays at The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU. The documents will remain available until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Order was made
4. Further information may be obtained from the Traffic and Engineering division - telephone number (020) 8871 8201.
5. Any person desiring to question the validity of the order or of any provision contained therein on the grounds that they are not within the relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 or that any of the relevant requirements of that Act or of any relevant regulations made under that Act have not been complied with in relation to the orders may, within six weeks from the date which the order was made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated this 20 February 2020
The Town Hall
Paul Martin Chief Executive