Transport for London Public NoticeNotice ID: SUT1604042
Transport for London Public Notice
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 THE GLA ROADS AND GLA SIDE ROADS (SUTTON) RED ROUTE CONSOLIDATION TRAFFIC ORDER 2008 A24 GLA ROAD (STONECOT HILL) AND GLA SIDE ROAD (RIDGE ROAD) VARIATION ORDER 2020
THE GLA ROADS AND GLA SIDE ROADS (SUTTON) RED ROUTE CONSOLIDATION TRAFFIC ORDER 2008 A24 GLA ROAD (STONECOT HILL) AND GLA SIDE ROAD (RIDGE ROAD) VARIATION ORDER 2020
1. Transport for London hereby gives notice that on 06th February 2020 it made the above named Order, under section 6 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984. The Order will come into force on 14th February 2020.
2. The general nature and effect of the Order will be to:
a) Introduce a 10 metre 'Parking at any Time' bay outside No. 255 Ridge Road replacing existing Single Red Lines;
b) Shorten the existing 27 metre 'Parking at any Time' bay outside Nos. 1 to 6 Elstead Court, Stonecot Hill to a length of 19.8 metres;
c) Introduce a 6.6 metre Disabled Persons Vehicle bay operating 'No Stopping at any time except disabled persons vehicles' outside Nos. 1 to 6 Elstead Court, Stonecot Hill, replacing 'Parking at any Time' bay.
3. The road which would be affected by the Order is the A21 GLA Road - The Unnamed Service Road Fronting Nos. 1 to 18 Elstead Court, Stonecot Hill and the A21 GLA Side Road - Ridge Road in the London Borough of Sutton.
4. A copy of the Order, a map indicating the location and effect of the Order and copies of any Order revoked, suspended or varied by the Order can be inspected during normal office hours at the offices of;
Transport for London
Streets Traffic Order Team
Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road
London, SE1 8NJ
Highways, Transport and Smarter Travel
London Borough of Sutton
24 Denmark Road Carshalton Surrey SM5 2JG
5. Any person wishing to question the validity of the Order or of any of its provisions on the grounds that they are not within the relevant powers conferred by the Act or that any requirement of the Act has not been complied with, that person may, within six weeks from the date on which the Order is made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated this 13th day of February 2020 Jennifer Melbourne
Planning and Performance Manager - South Transport for London, Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NJ