BEACONSFIELD ROAD EN3, CATISFIELD ROAD EN3, ROTHERFIELD ROAD EN3, TITCHFIELD ROAD ENS, UCKFIELD ROAD EN3 and WARWICK ROAD EN3 - INTRODUCTION OF "AT ANY TIME" WAITING RESTRICTIONSNotice ID: WAT1603034
BEACONSFIELD ROAD EN3, CATISFIELD ROAD EN3, ROTHERFIELD ROAD EN3, TITCHFIELD ROAD ENS, UCKFIELD ROAD EN3 and WARWICK ROAD EN3 - INTRODUCTION OF "AT ANY TIME" WAITING RESTRICTIONS
Further information may be obtained from Traffic and Transportation, telephone number 020 8132 0988.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough ?f Enfield have made the Enfield (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Amendment No. 177) Order 2020 under sections 6 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The general effect of the Order will be to introduce waiting restrictions to operate "at any time" in certain lengths of the roads listed in the paragraph of the heading to this Notice.
3. Copies of the Order, which will come into operation on 20th February 2020 and any other relevant documents can be inspected at the Reception Desk, the Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1 3XD during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Order was made.
4. Copies of the Order may be purchased from Traffic and Transportation, The Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, Middx, EN1 3XD.
5. Any person desiring to question the validity of the Order or of provision contained therein on the grounds that it is not within the relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 or that any of the relevant requirements thereof or of any relevant regulation made thereunder has not been complied with in relation to the Order may, within six weeks of the date on which the Order was made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated 12th February 2020
David B Taylor
Head of Traffic and Transportation