PROPOSED MINOR PARKING AMENDMENTS HEATHFIELD AVENUE AND GARTONS WAYNotice ID: SUT1583117
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
PROPOSED MINOR PARKING AMENDMENTS HEATHFIELD AVENUE AND GARTONS WAY
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make the following Order under sections 6 and 124 and Part IV of Schedule
9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004.
? The Wandsworth (Waiting and Loading Restriction)
(Special Parking Areas) (Amendment No. *") Order 20".
2. The general effect of the Order would be: in Gartons Way to amend the Order to reflect the times of the waiting restrictions which operate on Mondays to Saturdays between 9am and 5pm, and in Heathfield Avenue at its junction with Heathfield Road to being the Order for the double yellow lines ("no waiting at any time") in line with the on-street layout.
3. Copies of documents giving more detailed particulars of the proposed Order are available for inspection during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU. The documents will remain available until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Orders are made or, as the case may be, the Council decides not to make the Order.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Traffic and Engineering Division - telephone number (020) 8487 5279.
5. Any person wishing to object to the proposed Orders should send a statement in writing of their objection to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address below (quoting reference W/ECS/TM01785a) within 21 days of the date of this Notice.
Dated 30 January 2020
Town Hall PAUL MARTIN
Wandsworth SW18 2PU Chief Executive