Wandsworth Borough Council PROPOSED CHANGES TO WAITING AND LOADING RESTRICTIONS AND PARKING REPLINGHAM ROAD, SW18Notice ID: SUT1583098
Wandsworth Borough Council PROPOSED CHANGES TO WAITING AND LOADING RESTRICTIONS AND PARKING REPLINGHAM ROAD, SW18
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make the following Orders under sections
6, 45, 46, 49 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004.
? The Wandsworth (Southfields) (Parking Places) (No ") Order 202'
? The Wandsworth (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Special Parking Areas) (Amendment No. ') Order 202"
2. The general effect of the Orders would be: -
(a) To introduce lengths of loading restrictions, operating between 7am and 10am and between 4pm and 7pm n Mondays to Saturdays inclusive, in Replingham Road and to introduce loading restrictions operating at any time at the junctions of Clonmore Street, Elsenham Street and Heythorp Street;
(b) To introduce lengths of double yellow lines ("no waiting at any time") in lengths of Replingham Road at its junctions with Clonmore Street, Elsenham Street and Heythorp Street, opposite the junction of Heythorp Street, outside No. 17 Replingham Road and opposite the junction of Elsenham Street; and
(c) To remove a length of parking space opposite the junction of Elsenham Street, to be replaced with a double yellow line ("no waiting at any time").
3. Copies of documents giving more detailed particulars of the proposed Orders are available for inspection during normal office hours
on Mondays to Fridays in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU. The documents will remain available until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Orders are made or the Council decides not to make the Orders.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Traffic and Engineering Division - telephone number (020) 8871 8202.
5. Any person wishing to object to the proposed Orders should send a statement in writing of their objection to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address below (quoting reference W/ECS/TM01763a) within 21 days of the date of this Notice.
Dated 30 January 2020
Town Hall PAUL MARTIN
Wandsworth Chief Executive