ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1) KINGSMEAD AVENUE, WORCESTER PARKNotice ID: SUT1583212
London Borough of Sutton Public Notices
LONDON BOROUGH OF SUTTON
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1) KINGSMEAD AVENUE, WORCESTER PARK
1. The Council of the London Borough of Sutton hereby gives notice that in order to facilitate sewer repairs and because these works are being executed on or near the carriageway it made an Order the effect of which is summarised in paragraph 3 below.
2. The Order will come into effect on Monday 3 February 2020, with works expected to take 1 month to complete. However the Order will remain in force for 3 months to be re-introduced should further works be required.
3. When the works are taking place and the appropriate traffic signs are displayed the Order will temporarily prohibit all vehicular traffic including pedal cycles from entering or exiting Kingsmead Avenue, Worcester Park between its junctions with Balmoral Road and Dalmeny Road.
4. Alternative routes for vehicular traffic whilst the closure is in force will be via Balmoral Road, Braemar Road, Dalmeny Road and vice versa.
5. Vehicles access to properties adjacent to the prohibited length of road will be maintained at all times insofar as access is reasonably practicable without interference with the said works.
6. The prohibitions specified above apply only during such times and to such extent as indicated by traffic signs prescribed by the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
Dated: 30 January 2020
Issued by Mervyn Bartlett - Group Manager, \S.
Highways and Transport - London Borough of Sutton Si:: .m ■.