LYTTON AVENUE EN3 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1564159
LYTTON AVENUE EN3-TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Lytton Avenue EN3, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Lytton Avenue EN3) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2020 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984. [Note: this Order continues the effect of a Notice dated 20 January 2020 given under section 14(2) of the said Act].
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on Lytton Avenue EN3, between the common boundary of No.s 10/12 to No.s 18/20 as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on 24 January 2020 and will continue in force for 10 days or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force the diversion routes will be via; Bilton Way, Lytton Avenue and vice versa.
Access will be maintained for residents as far as the works allow.
Dated 22 January 2020
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation