ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984Notice ID: SUT1555673
Transport for London
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
THE GLA ROADS AND GLA SIDE ROADS (MERTON) RED ROUTE CONSOLIDATION TRAFFIC ORDER 2008 A297 GLA ROAD (ST HELIER AVENUE) VARIATION ORDER 2020
1. Transport for London, hereby gives notice that it intends to make the above named Order under section 6 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The general nature and effect of the Order will be to introduce a Disabled Persons Vehicle bay operating 'No Stopping at any time except disabled persons vehicles'.
3. The road which would be affected by the Order is the A297 GLA Road - St Helier Avenue in the London Borough of Sutton.
4. A copy of the Order, a map indicating the location and effect of the Order and copies of any Order revoked, suspended or varied by the Order can be inspected during normal office hours at the offices of:
Transport for London Merton Link
Streets Traffic Order Team London Borough of Merton
(NP/REGULATION/STOT) Merton Civic Centre
Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road London Road, Morden
London SE1 8NJ Surrey SM4 5DX
5. All objections and other representations to the proposed Order must be made in writing and must specify the grounds on which they are made. Objections and representations must be sent to Transport for London, Streets Traffic Order Team, Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NJ quoting reference NP/REGULATION/STOT/TRO, GLA/2020/0011, to arrive before 6th February 2020. Objections and other representations may be communicated to other persons who may be affected.
Dated this 16th day of January 2020 Jennifer Melbourne
Planning and Performance Manager - South Transport for London
Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NJ