ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984Notice ID: SUT1524208
London Borough of Richmond Upon Thames
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
THE LONDON BOROUGH OF RICHMOND UPON THAMES (PROHIBITION OF STOPPING OUTSIDE SCHOOLS) (AMENDMENT No. 34) ORDER 2019 PRIORY ROAD, HAMPTON (Reference 18/115)
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames on 3 December 2019 made the above order under sections 6 and 124 of, and Part IV of Schedule 9 to, the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended.
2. The general effect of the Prohibition of Stopping outside Schools Order is to introduce a length of School Keep Clear Markings in Priory Road, Hampton, on its northern side, from a point 15 metres east of the western kerb-line of Percy Road, eastwards for a distance of 26.5 metres. The restrictions will operate between 8am and 5pm on Mondays to Fridays inclusive. The sole effect of the Order is to replicate and continue in force The London Borough of Richmond Upon Thames (Prohibition of Stopping Outside Schools) (No. 1) Experimental Order 2018, as modified.
3. Copies of the Order, which came into force on
4 December 2019 a plan showing the location and effect of the Order and the Council's Statement of Reasons for making the Order: -
(a) can be inspected, quoting Reference 18/115 at the Civic Centre (Central Reception, ground floor), 44 York Street, Twickenham between 9.15am and 5pm on Mondays to Fridays, except for Bank and other public holidays; and
(b) may be viewed on the Council's web-site at
4. Persons wishing to question the validity of this Order or any of its provisions on the grounds that it or they are not within the powers conferred by the 1984 Act, or that any requirement of the Act or any instrument made under the Act has not been complied with that person may, within six weeks from the date on which the Order was made, apply for the purpose to the High Court.
Assistant Director - Traffic and Engineering
Civic Centre, 44 York Street, Twickenham TW1 3BZ
Dated 19 December 2019
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14 (1) Temporary Waiting Restrictions/Parking Suspension Cambridge Road, Cleveland Gardens, Cleveland Road, Grove Road and Stanton Road, Barnes (Ref: 19/211)
1. The Council of the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames HEREBY GIVES NOTICE that to facilitate gas main replacement works they intend to make
a Temporary Traffic Order, the effect of which is to introduce temporary waiting restrictions in the Grove Road area in Barnes
2. Whilst the works take place, no person shall cause or permit any vehicle to wait or stand in the following
streets, at such times and to such an extent as indicated by traffic signs and cones: -
? Cambridge Road,
? Cleveland Gardens,
? Cleveland Road,
? Grove Road, and
? Stanton Road.
The works will be carried out on a rolling basis.
3. The Order will come into effect on 2 January 2020. The restrictions will be in force at all times from 2 January 2020 until 31 March 2020. The order will remain in force for a period of 18 months, to allow for unexpected events and possible remedial works.
4. Nothing in this Notice will apply to:
(a) any vehicle being used in connection with the execution of the said works;
(b) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police officer in uniform or a civil enforcement officer; or
(c) any vehicle being used for police, fire brigade or ambulance purposes.
5. Any vehicle waiting in contravention of any restriction imposed by the Notice may be removed under the provisions of the Removal and Disposal of Vehicles Regulations 1986.
Assistant Director, Traffic and Engineering Civic Centre, 44 York St, Twickenham TW1 3BZ
Dated 19 December 2019
LONDON BOROUGH OF RICHMOND UPON THAMES