PROPOSED MINOR PARKING AMENDMENTSNotice ID: SUT1514565
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
PROPOSED MINOR PARKING AMENDMENTS
Windlesham Grove, SW19 Viewfield Road, SW18 Cabul Road, SW11
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make the following Orders under sections 6, 45, 46 and 49 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004.
- The Wandsworth (Putney) (Parking Places) (No. *) Order 20";
- The Wandsworth (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Special Parking Areas) (Amendment No. "') Order 20"
1. The general effects of the Orders are detailed in the Schedule to this Notice.
2. Copies of documents giving more detailed particulars of the proposed Orders are available for inspection during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU. The documents will remain available until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Orders are made or, as the case may be, the Council decides not to make the Orders.
3. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Traffic and Engineering Division - telephone number (020) 8487 5279.
4. Any person wishing to object to the proposed Orders should send a statement in writing of their objection to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address below (quoting reference W/ECS/ TMO/1772) by 3 January 2020.
WINDLESHAM GROVE, SW19:
To introduce lengths of double yellow line ("no waiting at any time") from its junction with Princes Way to a point outside Tymperley Court and to introduce single yellow lines operating between 7am and 7pm on Mondays to Saturdays between a point outside No. 10 Windlesham Grove and the entrance to Admirals Court and a point outside Nos. 1-4 Pyne Terrace. VIEWFIELD ROAD, SW18:
To remove a 3.2 metre length of footway parking outside No. 28 and replace with a length of single yellow line.
CABUL ROAD, SW11:
To upgrade the existing single yellow line to double yellow line ("no waiting a any time") from its junction with Wayford Street to the entrance to Falcon Park.
Dated 12 December 2019
Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU
PAUL MARTINChief Executive