PROPOSED WAITING RESTRICTIONS SELHURST CLOSE, SW19Notice ID: SUT1424064
Wandsworth Borough Council
PROPOSED WAITING RESTRICTIONS SELHURST CLOSE, SW19
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make the following Order under sections 6 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004: -
- The Wandsworth (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Special Parking Areas) (Amendment No. "*) Order 20"
2. The general effect of the Orders will be to introduce double yellow lines ("no waiting at ant time") in Selhurst Close on its southern side, between its junction with Wimbledon Park Side and a point outside No 133 Selhurst Close and at the junction of Selhurst Close east to west arm and south-west to north-east arm.
3. Copies of documents giving more detailed particulars of the proposed Order are available for inspection during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays at The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU. The documents will remain available until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Order is made or, as the case may be, the Council decides not to make the Orders.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Traffic and Engineering division - telephone number (020) 8871 7825.
5. Any person wishing to object to the proposed Order should send a statement in writing of their objection and the grounds on which it is made to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address below (quoting the reference W/ECS/ TMO/1765d) by 15 November 2019.
Dated this twenty fifth day of October 2019
The Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU
PAUL MARTIN Chief Executive