BELL LANE EN3 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1418668
BELL LANE EN3 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential carriageway re-surfacing works on Bell Lane EN3, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Bell Lane EN3) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2019 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on Bell Lane between its junction with Leys Road East and Eastfield Road as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation on 4 November 2019 and would continue in force for 5 days or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route would be via:
(i) Leys Road East, Brimsdown Avenue, Carterhatch Road, A1010 Hertford Road EN3, Eastfield Road; or
(ii) A1010 Eastfield Road, Hertford Road EN3, Green Street, Brimsdown Avenue and Leys Road East.
Access would be maintained for residents as far as the works allow.
Dated 23 October 2019
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation