WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL PROPOSED RESTRICTED ZONE NEVILLE GILL CLOSE, SW18Notice ID: SUT1413560
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL PROPOSED RESTRICTED ZONE NEVILLE GILL CLOSE, SW18
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make the following Orders under sections 6 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004:-
- The Wandsworth (Prescribed Routes) (No. *) Traffic Order 20"
2. The general effect of the Order would be to:
(a) introduce a Restricted Zone in Neville Gill Close, which would operate at any time. Vehicles would be prohibited from stopping or waiting, (including waiting for the purposes of loading / unloading); and
(b) revoke the existing Pedestrian Zone in Neville Gill Close.
3. Copies of documents giving more detailed particulars of the proposed Order are available for inspection during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays at The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU. The documents will remain available until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Order is made or, as the case may be, the Council decides not to make the Order.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Traffic and Engineering division - telephone number (020) 8871 5278.
5. Any person wishing to object to the proposed Order should send a statement in writing of their objection and the grounds on which it is made to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address below (quoting the reference W/ECS/TMO/1765c) by 8 November 2019.
Dated this eighteenth day of October 2019
The Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU
Paul Martin Chief Executive