THE A23 GLA SIDE ROAD (FAIRVIEW ROAD, LONDON BOROUGH OF CROYDON) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF STOPPING) ORDER (No.2) 2019Notice ID: SUT1362114
Transport for London
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
THE A23 GLA SIDE ROAD (FAIRVIEW ROAD, LONDON BOROUGH OF CROYDON) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF STOPPING) ORDER (No.2) 2019
1. Transport for London hereby gives notice that it intends to make the above named Traffic Order under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 for the purpose specified in paragraph 2. The effect of the Order is summarised in paragraph 3.
1. The purpose of the Order is to enable re-developments works to take place at Fairview Road.
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit any person or vehicle from:
(1) stopping in the Disabled Person's Vehicles only bay on Fairview Road Side of no. 1485 London Road;
(2) stopping in the Parking bay outside Nos. 2-10 Fairview Road;
(3) stopping in the Parking bay on Fairview Road Side of no. 1465 London Road
The Order will be effective at certain times from 07:00 AM 27th September 2019 until 23:59 PM 27th March 2020 or when the works have been completed whichever is the sooner. The prohibitions will apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs.
3. The prohibitions will not apply in respect of:
(1) any vehicle being used for the purposes of those works or for fire brigade, ambulance or police purposes; and
(2) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a person authorised by Transport for London.
Dated this 19th day of September 2019 Jenny Melbourne
Performance and Planning Manager Transport for London
TRANSPORT 1 FOR LONDON