MERIDIAN WAY N9 & N18 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1350155
MERIDIAN WAY N9 & N18 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highways Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Meridian Way N9 & N18, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Meridian Way N9 & N18) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2019 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to restrict traffic as specified in the schedule below, as and when directed by traffic signs.
3. The restrictions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The restrictions would operate from the 20th September 2019 and would continue until 31 December 2019 or until the works are completed.
5. Whilst the restrictions are in force, the alternative routes for diverted vehicles would be as stated in column 3 In each case.
Dated 11 September 2019
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation
PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE PDF BELOW BELOW TO VIEW THE SCHEDULE