Transport for London ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 THE GLA ROADS AND GLA SIDE ROADS (SUTTON) RED ROUTE CONSOLIDATION TRAFFIC ORDER 2008 A297 GLA ROAD (ST HELIER AVENUE) VARIATION ORDER 2019Notice ID: SUT1324770
Transport for London
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
THE GLA ROADS AND GLA SIDE ROADS (SUTTON) RED ROUTE CONSOLIDATION TRAFFIC ORDER 2008 A297 GLA ROAD (ST HELIER AVENUE) VARIATION ORDER 2019
1. Transport for London, hereby gives notice that it intends to make the above named Order under section 6 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The general nature and effect of the Order will be to shorten the existing 48 metre 'Parking at any Time' bay outside Nos. 7 to 14 Rosehill Court Parade, St Helier Avenue by 6.6 metres at it southern end and introduce a Disabled Persons Vehicle bay operating 'No Stopping at any time except disabled persons vehicles'.
3. The road which would be affected by the Order is the A297 GLA Road - Rosehill Court Parade in the London Borough of Sutton.
4. A copy of the Order, a map indicating the location and effect of the Order and copies of any Order revoked, suspended or varied by the Order can be inspected during normal office hours at the offices of:
Transport for London
Streets Traffic Order Team
Carshalton, Surrey SM5 2JG
Highways, Transport Travel
London Borough of Sutton
24 Denmark Road, Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NJ
5. All objections and other representations to the proposed Order must be made in writing and must specify the grounds on which they are made. Objections and representations must be sent to Transport for London, Streets Traffic Order Team, Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NJ quoting reference / REGULATION/STOT/TRO, GLA/2019/0344, to arrive before 19th September 2019. Objections and other representations may be communicated to other persons who may be affected.
Dated this 29th day of August 2019
Planning and Performance Manager - South
Transport for London, 197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NJ
MAYOR OF LONDON
TRANSPORT FOR LONDON