ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT, 1984 - SECTION 14 AS AMENDED BY THE ROAD TRAFFIC (TEMPORARYRESTRICTIONS) ACT1991 TEMPORARYRESTRICTIONS DURING WORKS IVY ROAD, TOLWORTHNotice ID: MF0507420
ROYAL BOROUGH OF KINGSTON UPON THAMES
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT, 1984 - SECTION 14 AS AMENDED BY THE ROAD TRAFFIC (TEMPORARYRESTRICTIONS) ACT1991 TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS DURING WORKS IVY ROAD, TOLWORTH
1. The Council of the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames, being the traffic authority for Ivy Road,Tolworth, in the said borough, in exercise of the powers conferred by Section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 (as amended) HEREBY GIVES NOTICE THAT, to facilitate anew connection on behalf of Thames Water Ltd, it has made an Order of the effect of which will be to :
a) Prohibit any vehicle from entering, proceeding or remaining at rest in Ivy Road.
2. The prohibitions specified in paragraph 1 above:-
a) shall only apply at such times and to such extent as shall be indicated by traffic signs prescribed by theTraffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
b) shall not apply to anything done with the permission, or at the direction, of aconstable in uniform or to any vehicles or pedestrians in connection with the said works.
c) shall not apply to emergency service vehicles.
3. The Order will come into operation on the 16 September 2019 and will remain in force for eighteen months or until the works are completed. It is anticipated that the works will be completed in 1week.
4. Access to premises on or adjacent to the affected road shall be maintained insofar as this is reasonably practicable without interference with execution of the said works.
5. Diversion routes via Pyne Road,Red Lion Road,Draycot Road and reverse.
Traffic Manager,Guildhall 2, Kingston upon Thames, KT1 1EU.
06 August 2019