ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT, 1984 - SECTION 14 AS AMENDED BY THE ROAD TRAFFIC (TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS) ACT 1991 TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS DURING WORKS KINGSDOWNE ROAD, SURBITONNotice ID: MF0506147
ROYAL BOROUGH OF KINGSTON UPON THAMES
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT, 1984 - SECTION 14 AS AMENDED BY THE ROAD TRAFFIC (TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS) ACT 1991 TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS DURING WORKS KINGSDOWNE ROAD, SURBITON
1. The Council of the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames, being the traffic authority for Kingsdowne Road, Surbiton, in the said borough, in exercise of the powers conferred by Section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 (as amended) HEREBY GIVES NOTICE THAT,tofacilitate the repair of the carriageway of behalf of Openreach, it had made an Order of the effect of which will be to:
a) Prohibit any vehicle from entering, proceeding or remaining at rest in, Kingsdowne Road, Surbiton, at the junction with Ewell
2. The prohibitions specified in paragraph 1above: -
a) shall only apply at such times and to such extent as shall be indicated by traffic signs prescribed by the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
b) shall not apply to anything done with the permission, or at the direction, of aconstable in uniform or to any vehicles or pedestrians in connection with the said works.
c) shall not apply to emergency service vehicles.
3. The Order will come into operation on the 19th August 2019 and will remain in force for eighteen months or until the works are completed. It is anticipated that the works will be completed in 4weeks.
4. Access to premises on or adjacent to the affected road shall be maintained insofar as this is reasonably practicable without interference with execution of the said works.
5. There will be asigned diversion route in place via Langley Road and Ewell Road
Mervyn Bartlett, Traffic Manager, Guildhall 2,
Kingston upon Thames, KT1 1EU. 15th August 2019