WATERFALL ROAD N14 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1304250
WATERFALL ROAD N14 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8132 0761.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential Highway Improvement works on Waterfall Road, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Waterfall Road) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2019 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit traffic from entering and proceeding on Waterfall Road between Nos. 128/130 and The Green N14, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation on 27 August 2019 and would continue in force for 2 days or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route for vehicular traffic will be via; Cannon hill, Powys Lane, Wilmer Way, Bowes Road, Frien Barnet roundabout, Waterfall Road and vice versa.
Dated 7 August 2019
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation