CANONBURY ROAD EN1 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1293992
CANONBURY ROAD EN1 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBYGIVENthattofacilitateessentialcarriageway resurfacing works on Canonbury Road EN1 the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Canonbury Road EN1) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2019 in the London Borough of Enfield under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984. [Note: this Order continues the effect of a Notice 6 August 2019 given under section 14(2) of the said Act].
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding south eastwards on Canonbury Road, between the common boundaries of Nos. 65/67 and 109/111 and No. 5 Inverness Avenue, as and when directed by traffic signs.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works vehicles, or if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions will continue by way of this Order from 6 August 2019 until such time as the works have been completed which is expected to be 14 August 2019.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route for vehicular traffic will be via;
? Southbound Diversion: Myddelton Avenue, Baker Street, Tenniswood Road and Churchbury Lane;
? Northbound Diversion: Churchbury Lane, Tenniswood Road, Willow Road, Carterhatch Lane and Myddelton Avenue
Dated 7 August 2019
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation