ENFIELD ROAD EN2 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1269543
ENFIELD ROAD EN2 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility work on Enfield Road EN2, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Enfield Road EN2) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2019 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on the service road fronting 51-111 Enfield Road, from its western access for approximately 55 metres as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on 29 July 2019 and will continue in force for 7 days until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force traffic will be diverted to the eastern access of this service road.
Dated 24 July 2019
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation