ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT, 1984 - SECTION 14 AS AMENDED BY THE ROAD TRAFFIC (TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS) ACT 1991 TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS DURING WORKS BEACONSFIELD ROAD, TOLWORTHNotice ID: MF0443230
ROYAL BOROUGH OF KINGSTON UPON THAMES
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT, 1984 - SECTION 14 AS AMENDED BY THE ROAD TRAFFIC (TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS) ACT 1991 TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS DURING WORKS BEACONSFIELD ROAD, TOLWORTH
1. The Council of the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames, being the traffic authority for Beaconsfield Road, Tolworth, in the said borough, in exercise of the powers conferred by Section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 (as amended) HEREBY GIVES NOTICE THAT,tofacilitate gas mains and replacement works on behalf of SGN, it intends to make an Order of the effect of which will be to :
a) Prohibit any vehicle from entering, proceeding or remaining at rest in Beaconsfield Road, Tolworth, from the junction of Ewell Road.
2. The prohibitions specified in paragraph 1above: -
a) shallonly apply at such times and to such extent as shall be indicated by traffic signs prescribed by the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
b) shallnot apply to anything done with the permission, or at the direction, of aconstable in uniform or to any vehicles or pedestrians in connection with the said works.
c) shall not apply to emergency service vehicles.
3. The Order will come into operation on the 22 July 2019 and will remain in force for eighteen months or until the works are completed. It is anticipated that the works will be completed in 43 days.
4. Access to premises on or adjacent to the affected road shall be maintained insofar as this is reasonably practicable without interference with execution of the said works.
5. There will be signed diversion routes in place. MERVYN BARTLETT
Traffic Manager, Guildhall 2, Kingston upon Thames, KT1 1EU.
28 June 2019