THE GLA ROADS AND GLA SIDE ROADS (WANDSWORTH) RED ROUTE CONSOLIDATION TRAFFIC ORDER 2007 A24 GLA SIDE ROAD (HEBDON ROAD) VARIATION ORDER 2019Notice ID: SUT1225318
Transport for London
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
THE GLA ROADS AND GLA SIDE ROADS (WANDSWORTH) RED ROUTE CONSOLIDATION TRAFFIC ORDER 2007 A24 GLA SIDE ROAD (HEBDON ROAD) VARIATION ORDER 2019
1. Transport for London, hereby gives notice that it intends to make the above named Order under section 6 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The general nature and effect of the Order will be to:
1) Remove the existing 11 metre Loading and Disabled Persons Vehicle bay on Hebdon Road on the side of No.178 Upper Tooting Road and replace with double red lines 'No Stopping at Anytime';
2) Remove the existing 13.5 metre Parking bay on Hebdon Road opposite No.178 Upper Tooting Road and replace with double red lines 'No Stopping at Anytime';
3) Replace single red lines at the entry of Hebdon Road/ Upper Tooting Road with double red lines 'No Stopping at Anytime'.
3. The roads which would be affected by the Order are the A24 GLA Road - Upper Tooting Road and GLA Side Road - Hebdon Road in the London Borough of Wandsworth.
4. A copy of the Order, a map indicating the location and effect of the Order and copies of any Order revoked, suspended or varied by the Order can be inspected during normal office hours at the offices of:
Transport for London ? The Customer Service Centre,
Streets Traffic Order Team Ground Floor (NP/REGULATION/STOT) Wandsworth Council, Town Hall Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road Wandsworth High Street London, SE1 8NJ London, SW18 2PU
5. All objections and other representations to the proposed Order must be made in writing and must specify the grounds on which they are made. Objections and representations must be sent
to Transport for London, Streets Traffic Order Team, Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NJ quoting reference NP/ REGULATION/STOT/TRO, GLA/2019/0268, to arrive before 19th July 2019. Objections and other representations may be communicated to other persons who may be affected. Dated this 28th day of June 2019
Planning and Performance Manager - South
Transport for London, Palestra,
197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NJ
MAYOR OF LONDON
TRANSPORT FOR LONDON