ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE - [STEWARTS ROAD SW8 4JL]Notice ID: SUT1203005
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE - [STEWARTS ROAD SW8 4JL]
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth has made an order to restrict vehicular movement in Stewarts Road to facilitate the delivery of electrical transformers and ancillary equipment.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no vehicle shall enter, proceed or wait along Stewarts Road.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section - telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on 22nd June 2019 and will remain in force for up to 18 months or until the works are complete.
Dated this fourteenth day of June 2019
Town Hall PAUL MARTIN
Wandsworth Chief Executive