RESURFACING WORKSNotice ID: SUT1207686
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1) WANDSWORTH CARRIAGEWAY RESURFACING WORKS
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1) WANDSWORTH CARRIAGEWAY RESURFACING WORKS
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth, on the 10th June 2019, made an Order under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended, to facilitate highways and resurfacing works ("the works"), the effect of which will be to introduce temporary closures in various streets within the borough.
2. Whilst the works take place, no person shall cause or permit any vehicle to enter or proceed in those streets or parts of streets as specified in the Schedule to this Notice. It is anticipated that not all closures would be in place at the same time.
3. Alternative routes for vehicles, if available, would be indicated by traffic signs.
4. The Order will come into operation on 17th June 2019 and will remain in force for a maximum of 18 months or until the works are completed. The restrictions will only apply at such times and to such extent as shall be indicated by the placing of traffic signs.
5. Parking places in the specified streets and parts of streets will also be suspended during the works.
6. Nothing in the Order applies to:
(a) any vehicle being used in connection with the execution of the said works or any public service or utility vehicle;
(b) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police officer in uniform or a civil enforcement officer; or
(c) any vehicle being used for police, fire brigade or ambulance purposes.
7. Further information may be obtained from the Traffic and Engineering division - telephone number (020) 8891 7279.
Dated 14th June 2019
Town Hall PAUL MARTIN
Wandsworth SW18 2PU Chief Executive SCHEDULE
Specified Streets and Parts of Streets for Carriageway Works
1. Ascalon Street; 18. Larch Close;
2. Ashness Road; 19. Lebanon Gardens;
3. Beeches Road; 20. Lessingham Avenue, between
4. Borrodaile Road; Okeburn Road and Church Lane;
5. Broxash Road; 21. Longhedge Street;
6. Cabul Road; 22. McDermott Close;
7 Cheriton Square- 23. St Rule Street, between Dickens
8. Cornford Grove, 'between Ryde Streetand Robertson Street; Vale Road and Byrne Road; 24. The Baulk, at its junction with
9. Cunliffe Street; Merton Road;
10. Dorlcote Road; 25- Tranmere Road;
11. Ericcson Close; 26- Thursley Gardens;
12. Findon Close; 27- Warri"er Gardens, between
,? r. . '. Beechmore Road and Alexandra
Beechmore Road and Alexandra
13. Furzedown Drive; Avenue-
14. Goulden House Approach; 28WesternLanebetween
15. Gravenel Gardens access road; Endlesham Road and Linnet
16. Havelock Terrace, between Mews; and
Palmerston Way and Pagden 29. Woodlands Way, the southern
Street; section, between Oakhill Road
17. Jews Row, the north-west to and the pedestrianised area south-east arm; beneath the railway bridge.