William turned into samurai warlord
6.01am Saturday 28th February 2015
With a sword in his hand, a glittering helmet on his head and a regal tunic on his shoulders the Duke of Cambridge looked every inch a samurai warlord after visiting a TV studios.
- Man named as Jihadi John 'was kind'
- Rise in chicken contamination level
- Golden boys carry off Brit honours
- Savile lessons 'still not learned'
- HSBC chiefs apologise in tax row
- PM backing for second jobs for MPs
- Windfall for Star Wars collector
- Green leader suffers 'mind blank'
- Rifkind's 'defence contact boasts'
- PM urges action on Syria runaways
- Ukip vows £3bn more for 'free' NHS
- Hawking leads plaudits for Redmayne
- MPs under pressure after sting
- Stars coming out for the Oscars
- Dementia gets £300m and training
- Jay, 11, wins goal of the month
- Web mix-up as soap fans lose plot