Contact us: Got a photo? Text 'SLPICS' to 80360. Got a story? Call the newsdesk: 020 8744 4244
Traffic disrupted by sewer repairs in Victoria Road, Surbiton
Sewer repairs in Surbiton will disrupt traffic for four weeks.
Concrete debris has restricted flow in a pipe under Victoria Road, and repair work means the street will flow one way only until October 29.
Traffic can only go up the hill towards Surbiton station.
There is no access to Victoria Road from St Andrew’s Road.
A diversion has been set up along St James' Road, Maple Road, and Brighton Road.
The source of the obstruction is unknown.
Kingston Council classed the obstruction as “high impact”.
- Man treated for head injury after bus crash on flyover
- Disabled students sent packing after just one year in New Malden
- Thousands affected by power cuts in Kingston town centre
- Nightclub licence suspended for 28 days after mass brawl
- Your photos: Kingston fog still hanging around
Comments are closed on this article.