Are you having a ruff day? This dog outside a vet clinic in Kingston is having a great time – after being yarn-bombed during the night.
The statue, guarding the doors of Goddard Vet Group in Park Road, was given a knitted hat and matching bow tie, plus a bone to chew on, by colourful pranksters after the clinic closed at 7pm yesterday.
Nurse Katy Butt said: “They did a really good job. I did a double take because someone was staring at our front door.
“It’s a perfect fit so they must have done some research.”
- Firefighters called to blaze near Chessington and Hook Utd football ground in Chalky Lane
- Merchant bank leaving Tolworth Tower to become Merton's biggest private employer
- UPDATE: Man dies after being hit by train at Hampton Wick
- Dealer caught with £20,000-worth of crack cocaine and heroin on Kingston estate jailed
- Pillion rider seriously injured in Hersham accident