Are you having a ruff day? This dog outside a vet clinic in Kingston is having a great time – after being yarn-bombed during the night.
The statue, guarding the doors of Goddard Vet Group in Park Road, was given a knitted hat and matching bow tie, plus a bone to chew on, by colourful pranksters after the clinic closed at 7pm yesterday.
Nurse Katy Butt said: “They did a really good job. I did a double take because someone was staring at our front door.
“It’s a perfect fit so they must have done some research.”
- Delays on South West trains to Kingston after passenger taken ill in Teddington
- Alpha Road mosaic unveiled in memory of late councillor Frances Moseley
- Clare Balding: "I know Kingston - but I still get lost"
- Jazz bands, animals and much more for Walton Heritage Days
- Music students get their own recording studio at Esher College