Are you having a ruff day? This dog outside a vet clinic in Kingston is having a great time – after being yarn-bombed during the night.
The statue, guarding the doors of Goddard Vet Group in Park Road, was given a knitted hat and matching bow tie, plus a bone to chew on, by colourful pranksters after the clinic closed at 7pm yesterday.
Nurse Katy Butt said: “They did a really good job. I did a double take because someone was staring at our front door.
“It’s a perfect fit so they must have done some research.”
- 9 facts about the M25 as Britain's biggest car park and the road to hell turns 30
- Is the Gruffalo the next big thing at Chessington World of Adventures after Bubbleworks' closure?
- Shocking figures show how long you'd have to live to afford buying your first south London home
- Armed police to travel on the Tube for first time since 7/7
- Fewer mentally ill people being locked up in London police cells, figures show