Are you having a ruff day? This dog outside a vet clinic in Kingston is having a great time – after being yarn-bombed during the night.
The statue, guarding the doors of Goddard Vet Group in Park Road, was given a knitted hat and matching bow tie, plus a bone to chew on, by colourful pranksters after the clinic closed at 7pm yesterday.
Nurse Katy Butt said: “They did a really good job. I did a double take because someone was staring at our front door.
“It’s a perfect fit so they must have done some research.”
- Ralph Brazier inquest: 'Shoddy' county council repair work on pothole contributed to death of 'experienced' cyclist
- Butcher shop owner's horror after customer loses hand in gruesome meat grinder accident
- Former police officer forced to wrestle and handcuff 'drunken' passenger on London-bound flight from Bahrain
- How will south London and north Surrey fare when Storm Dorris hammers UK with 80mph winds, heavy rain and snow?
- Kingston residents to grill councillors in latest neighbourhood conversations