Are you having a ruff day? This dog outside a vet clinic in Kingston is having a great time – after being yarn-bombed during the night.
The statue, guarding the doors of Goddard Vet Group in Park Road, was given a knitted hat and matching bow tie, plus a bone to chew on, by colourful pranksters after the clinic closed at 7pm yesterday.
Nurse Katy Butt said: “They did a really good job. I did a double take because someone was staring at our front door.
“It’s a perfect fit so they must have done some research.”
- Twin Atlantic head to Kingston for 'ultra-special' mystery gig
- Walton Heritage Day returns, with lots of fun on offer
- Hampton Court Food Festival attracts thousands of foodies
- Save Kingston Carnival campaign gathers momentum as supporters announce former Specials frontman will play alternative gig
- Cyclist "racked with guilt" raises safety concerns about Richmond Hill descent where man died