Are you having a ruff day? This dog outside a vet clinic in Kingston is having a great time – after being yarn-bombed during the night.
The statue, guarding the doors of Goddard Vet Group in Park Road, was given a knitted hat and matching bow tie, plus a bone to chew on, by colourful pranksters after the clinic closed at 7pm yesterday.
Nurse Katy Butt said: “They did a really good job. I did a double take because someone was staring at our front door.
“It’s a perfect fit so they must have done some research.”
- VIDEO: Stolen luxury cars from London and Surrey found stuffed inside crates to be shipped overseas
- Second person dies after falling from Kingston town centre car park
- Hurricane Gonzalo: Train line between Surbiton and Hampton Court reopens after fallen tree cleared
- Vigil for student Ricky Reel to be held outside Scotland Yard
- Former Surbiton petrol station to be demolished next month