Are you having a ruff day? This dog outside a vet clinic in Kingston is having a great time – after being yarn-bombed during the night.
The statue, guarding the doors of Goddard Vet Group in Park Road, was given a knitted hat and matching bow tie, plus a bone to chew on, by colourful pranksters after the clinic closed at 7pm yesterday.
Nurse Katy Butt said: “They did a really good job. I did a double take because someone was staring at our front door.
“It’s a perfect fit so they must have done some research.”
- Dog bites and 4am starts all part of the job for milkman retiring after 39 years
- Hook Road, Surbiton, to close for two weeks for gas main replacement
- NHS agrees mental health ward closures and £160m investment from land sales
- Two byelections set for May after long-serving councillor and Lib Dem deputy step down
- Thing to do around Kingston this weekend (March 27 - 29)