Are you having a ruff day? This dog outside a vet clinic in Kingston is having a great time – after being yarn-bombed during the night.
The statue, guarding the doors of Goddard Vet Group in Park Road, was given a knitted hat and matching bow tie, plus a bone to chew on, by colourful pranksters after the clinic closed at 7pm yesterday.
Nurse Katy Butt said: “They did a really good job. I did a double take because someone was staring at our front door.
“It’s a perfect fit so they must have done some research.”
- 'Diabolical' traffic-calming scheme in Surbiton has made £500k in fines in just one week
- CQC rates St George’s Mental Health NHS Trust as 'good' after finding improvements following safety breaches
- Children's wards at Kingston Hospital decorated with sealife and oceans as part of £10k refurb
- Smoking mums-to-be: Figures reveal where in the capital most mums smoke during pregnancy
- What happens when a parent's worst nightmare comes true?