Are you having a ruff day? This dog outside a vet clinic in Kingston is having a great time – after being yarn-bombed during the night.
The statue, guarding the doors of Goddard Vet Group in Park Road, was given a knitted hat and matching bow tie, plus a bone to chew on, by colourful pranksters after the clinic closed at 7pm yesterday.
Nurse Katy Butt said: “They did a really good job. I did a double take because someone was staring at our front door.
“It’s a perfect fit so they must have done some research.”
- Police arrest Walton man over cyclist's death
- “She was trying to poison me”: Paranoid thoughts of man who strangled mum revealed
- Kingston Council leader reveals plans to let you sack lazy or dodgy councillors
- Collapsed sewer to cause traffic delays for a week
- Family kicked out of Walton home after campaign of antisocial behaviour