Are you having a ruff day? This dog outside a vet clinic in Kingston is having a great time – after being yarn-bombed during the night.
The statue, guarding the doors of Goddard Vet Group in Park Road, was given a knitted hat and matching bow tie, plus a bone to chew on, by colourful pranksters after the clinic closed at 7pm yesterday.
Nurse Katy Butt said: “They did a really good job. I did a double take because someone was staring at our front door.
“It’s a perfect fit so they must have done some research.”
- North Korean woman stabbed husband to death in New Malden home after he got his lover pregnant, court hears
- Car bursts into flames in Kingston town centre
- Thief steals more than 150 premium sunglasses from Walton opticians
- Man charged with murdering Walton man more than 20 years ago
- South West Trains commuters warned of 'major impacts' to services as Waterloo station is upgraded