Are you having a ruff day? This dog outside a vet clinic in Kingston is having a great time – after being yarn-bombed during the night.
The statue, guarding the doors of Goddard Vet Group in Park Road, was given a knitted hat and matching bow tie, plus a bone to chew on, by colourful pranksters after the clinic closed at 7pm yesterday.
Nurse Katy Butt said: “They did a really good job. I did a double take because someone was staring at our front door.
“It’s a perfect fit so they must have done some research.”
- Police investigating alleged rape in New Malden
- Radio One's Nick Grimshaw to DJ at Sandown Park this summer
- Children kidnapped in car theft as a group attempted to run from police in M25 chase
- WIN! We’ve got money-can’t-buy X-Men Apocalypse goodies to give away
- IN PICTURES: Surbiton Sardine Festival