Are you having a ruff day? This dog outside a vet clinic in Kingston is having a great time – after being yarn-bombed during the night.
The statue, guarding the doors of Goddard Vet Group in Park Road, was given a knitted hat and matching bow tie, plus a bone to chew on, by colourful pranksters after the clinic closed at 7pm yesterday.
Nurse Katy Butt said: “They did a really good job. I did a double take because someone was staring at our front door.
“It’s a perfect fit so they must have done some research.”
- Worcester Park Baptist Church reveals plans for 'community hub' redevelopment
- Firefighter retiring after 41 years says 'I just thought I'd give it a go'
- 'Violence, sexual assault and theft' prompted Pryzm licence review
- What's On: 17 reasons to go out this week in south London
- Tributes to Kingston University student killed in Egypt air crash