Are you having a ruff day? This dog outside a vet clinic in Kingston is having a great time – after being yarn-bombed during the night.
The statue, guarding the doors of Goddard Vet Group in Park Road, was given a knitted hat and matching bow tie, plus a bone to chew on, by colourful pranksters after the clinic closed at 7pm yesterday.
Nurse Katy Butt said: “They did a really good job. I did a double take because someone was staring at our front door.
“It’s a perfect fit so they must have done some research.”
- More than 700 applications received for new Kingston secondary school
- Taste of Korea comes to Tesco
- Rydens Enterprise School gets Santa suits on for Princess Alice Hospice
- Festival of Light to dazzle Walton with Christmas cheer this weekend
- Royal Collection works grace newest gallery at Hampton Court Palace