Are you having a ruff day? This dog outside a vet clinic in Kingston is having a great time – after being yarn-bombed during the night.
The statue, guarding the doors of Goddard Vet Group in Park Road, was given a knitted hat and matching bow tie, plus a bone to chew on, by colourful pranksters after the clinic closed at 7pm yesterday.
Nurse Katy Butt said: “They did a really good job. I did a double take because someone was staring at our front door.
“It’s a perfect fit so they must have done some research.”
- Consultation on Kingston schools' expansion plans
- Considerably richer than you: the south London and Surrey links of Britain's millionaires
- Man dies after being hit by train at Surbiton station
- After depression awareness week, what are the top 10 signs you need to watch out for?
- Teenager 'gets in touch with mum' after surviving Everest avalanches