Are you having a ruff day? This dog outside a vet clinic in Kingston is having a great time – after being yarn-bombed during the night.
The statue, guarding the doors of Goddard Vet Group in Park Road, was given a knitted hat and matching bow tie, plus a bone to chew on, by colourful pranksters after the clinic closed at 7pm yesterday.
Nurse Katy Butt said: “They did a really good job. I did a double take because someone was staring at our front door.
“It’s a perfect fit so they must have done some research.”
- Expansion plans for Heathside School refused, as hundreds miss out on places
- Brian Cox (the cocker spaniel) competes at Crufts
- Council tax freeze to keep more money in Elmbridge, leader says
- Bargain hunters swarm as New Malden Aldi opens
- Where's the money? Drug kingpins earn extra 16 years behind bars after failing to stump up criminal cash