Are you having a ruff day? This dog outside a vet clinic in Kingston is having a great time – after being yarn-bombed during the night.
The statue, guarding the doors of Goddard Vet Group in Park Road, was given a knitted hat and matching bow tie, plus a bone to chew on, by colourful pranksters after the clinic closed at 7pm yesterday.
Nurse Katy Butt said: “They did a really good job. I did a double take because someone was staring at our front door.
“It’s a perfect fit so they must have done some research.”
- Couple gives up London rat-race to tour Europe in a VW camper - with their French bulldogs in tow
- Yadapa disability art group vows to go on after £40k funding cut
- Kingston Council moves to reassure Cambridge Road estate residents over regeneration
- Norbiton nursing home ordered to improve
- 'I made tea for Alf Ramsey': 50 years since England won the World Cup, we take a look at ordinary Londoners who played their part