Are you having a ruff day? This dog outside a vet clinic in Kingston is having a great time – after being yarn-bombed during the night.
The statue, guarding the doors of Goddard Vet Group in Park Road, was given a knitted hat and matching bow tie, plus a bone to chew on, by colourful pranksters after the clinic closed at 7pm yesterday.
Nurse Katy Butt said: “They did a really good job. I did a double take because someone was staring at our front door.
“It’s a perfect fit so they must have done some research.”
- Trouble ahead for Ed? Pollster predicts Conservative win in Kingston at 2015 General Election
- Weston Green travellers due to be evicted
- Patients rate Kingston Hospital food 'amongst the worst'
- Jail for burglar who forced his way into home on motorbike
- Tesco plans to open until 11pm approved