Kingston Council handed out more than 90,000 parking fines in 2013, raking in nearly £5m, a freedom of information request showed.
The figures were revealed by insurers Churchill.
Kingston’s £4,856,982 revenue put it fourth out of 187 councils from across the UK which supplied figures, behind Haringey, Barnet and Westminster.
- Tributes to Kingston estate agent boss killed in jet ski accident on honeymoon
- Woman in need of medication missing from Epsom
- Man suffers minor injuries after three car crash
- Man charged over alleged sexual assault in Weybridge
- Almost 1,500 Chessington residents left without power