Kingston Council handed out more than 90,000 parking fines in 2013, raking in nearly £5m, a freedom of information request showed.
The figures were revealed by insurers Churchill.
Kingston’s £4,856,982 revenue put it fourth out of 187 councils from across the UK which supplied figures, behind Haringey, Barnet and Westminster.
- Surrey County Council leader confirms move to seek largest council tax hike in the country of 15 per cent
- Raynes Park man to stand trial after sawn-off rifle and £4,000 worth of cannabis found on Northampton train
- Severe delays on A3 after burst water main at Hook Underpass
- Car tax is changing in April: Here's what you need to know
- Kingstonian board lashes out at critics for 'personal animosity' and calls for 'trust and confidence' in search for new ground