Kingston Council handed out more than 90,000 parking fines in 2013, raking in nearly £5m, a freedom of information request showed.
The figures were revealed by insurers Churchill.
Kingston’s £4,856,982 revenue put it fourth out of 187 councils from across the UK which supplied figures, behind Haringey, Barnet and Westminster.
- Murder investigation launched after man found in Thames in Walton suffered 'trauma to the head'
- Armed police called to New Malden after member of the public mistakes delivery driver's PDA for a gun
- REVEALED: Arlo and Ellie are hot - but what are the other most popular baby names in 2016 so far?
- Battersea cat takes up office in Westminster as Treasury welcomes Gladstone the mouse catcher
- Body of fisherman found in the Thames at Walton