Kingston Council handed out more than 90,000 parking fines in 2013, raking in nearly £5m, a freedom of information request showed.
The figures were revealed by insurers Churchill.
Kingston’s £4,856,982 revenue put it fourth out of 187 councils from across the UK which supplied figures, behind Haringey, Barnet and Westminster.
- Hanging bra-skets: Colourful display of ample assets causes titters of amusement at Surbiton station
- PICTURED: What to expect at Adrenaline Rush obstacle race at Kempton Park - including Europe's biggest inflatable water slide
- Updated: Motorcylist in critical condition following Thames Ditton crash
- 'Never had horses as an opening act before': Jess Glynne looks forward to Sandown Park Racecourse gig
- Brexit vote and Boris Johnson bid to succeed Cameron could mean Heathrow expansion is denied, say campaigners