Kingston Council handed out more than 90,000 parking fines in 2013, raking in nearly £5m, a freedom of information request showed.
The figures were revealed by insurers Churchill.
Kingston’s £4,856,982 revenue put it fourth out of 187 councils from across the UK which supplied figures, behind Haringey, Barnet and Westminster.
- Surrey Comet news editor welcomes second son
- Teen director gets ACS Cobham kids singing, dancing and acting
- Neighbourly complaints about derelict Tolworth house surrounded by brambles and weeds
- Residents taken in by church after fire rips through Tolworth bank
- Record shop owner plans to fight Royal Mail development