Kingston Council handed out more than 90,000 parking fines in 2013, raking in nearly £5m, a freedom of information request showed.
The figures were revealed by insurers Churchill.
Kingston’s £4,856,982 revenue put it fourth out of 187 councils from across the UK which supplied figures, behind Haringey, Barnet and Westminster.
- Four people arrested after being found in the back of a lorry at Cobham services
- Unemployment rates tumble in Esher and Walton
- Court appearance for Walton man charged with having indecent child images
- Mum About Town with Angellica Bell: 'Having a great cause to run for spurs you on'
- Vintage Kingston: Borough gets ready for tourist invasion