Kingston Council handed out more than 90,000 parking fines in 2013, raking in nearly £5m, a freedom of information request showed.
The figures were revealed by insurers Churchill.
Kingston’s £4,856,982 revenue put it fourth out of 187 councils from across the UK which supplied figures, behind Haringey, Barnet and Westminster.
- General Election campaigning to remain suspended after Manchester terror attack
- Children among dead as death toll rises after Manchester bombing
- County council must cut £200 million by 2020, leader warns
- More armed officers to be deployed at London events, including FA Cup final and Twickenham rugby final
- George Harrison's Esher house to receive blue plaque