Kingston Council handed out more than 90,000 parking fines in 2013, raking in nearly £5m, a freedom of information request showed.
The figures were revealed by insurers Churchill.
Kingston’s £4,856,982 revenue put it fourth out of 187 councils from across the UK which supplied figures, behind Haringey, Barnet and Westminster.
- Attempted armed robbery in Worcester Park
- Snow falls in Hersham as Surrey told to be aware of risk of icy night
- Surbiton man arrested in HMRC investigation of £50m fraud
- Police appeal for missing teenager with links to Kingston
- UPDATE: Dog dies after attack by 'pitbull-type' dogs in Berrylands