Kingston Council handed out more than 90,000 parking fines in 2013, raking in nearly £5m, a freedom of information request showed.
The figures were revealed by insurers Churchill.
Kingston’s £4,856,982 revenue put it fourth out of 187 councils from across the UK which supplied figures, behind Haringey, Barnet and Westminster.
- 'It's plain stupid': Enraged campaigners dress as no entry signs in latest campaign against Surbiton Crescent traffic scheme
- Police appeal to find missing man from Kingston
- Sex survey shows how much action south London couples are getting each month
- Travel chaos expected as Storm Doris roars towards south London, north Kent and north Surrey
- Teenager who drowned in Thames was a 'less than average' swimmer who was caught in 'strong' current