Kingston Council handed out more than 90,000 parking fines in 2013, raking in nearly £5m, a freedom of information request showed.
The figures were revealed by insurers Churchill.
Kingston’s £4,856,982 revenue put it fourth out of 187 councils from across the UK which supplied figures, behind Haringey, Barnet and Westminster.
- Practice Teddington RNLI rescue mission planned for Kingston Bridge tonight
- Kingston police help six-year-old cancer patient tick off 'bucket list'
- Lane closed in Kingston one-way system following gas leak
- Cyclist who died in Richmond Park named as Oxshott scientist
- Doctors not at fault for Chessington pensioner's death at Kingston Hospital