Kingston Council handed out more than 90,000 parking fines in 2013, raking in nearly £5m, a freedom of information request showed.
The figures were revealed by insurers Churchill.
Kingston’s £4,856,982 revenue put it fourth out of 187 councils from across the UK which supplied figures, behind Haringey, Barnet and Westminster.
- Police's Halloween and Bonfire Night crime crackdown begins with warning to yobs
- Divers find 'significant' item to Robyn Mercer murder investigation in Oxshott lake
- Nominations are open for Kingston Hospital's staff awards
- London councils to make tough calls on services due to £2bn funding shortfall
- Surbiton woman who died of cancer aged 25 felt 'fobbed off' by GPs, High Court told