Kingston Council handed out more than 90,000 parking fines in 2013, raking in nearly £5m, a freedom of information request showed.
The figures were revealed by insurers Churchill.
Kingston’s £4,856,982 revenue put it fourth out of 187 councils from across the UK which supplied figures, behind Haringey, Barnet and Westminster.
- Extra crossing planned for notorious Surbiton roundabout
- Is moving Kingston station a good idea?
- New £110,000 pedestrian crossing for Tolworth greenway?
- Golden girl Jo Pavey helps West Molesey man in ice cave run
- Play area gets mayoral launch in East Molesey