Kingston Council handed out more than 90,000 parking fines in 2013, raking in nearly £5m, a freedom of information request showed.
The figures were revealed by insurers Churchill.
Kingston’s £4,856,982 revenue put it fourth out of 187 councils from across the UK which supplied figures, behind Haringey, Barnet and Westminster.
- Thames Ditton beekeeper makes a buzz at Parliament
- Council criticised for buying up land for £67m while 'pleading poverty'
- Mum About Town with Angellica Bell: Rethinking what it means to be a good neighbour
- Achieving for Children's Nick Whitfield drafted in to save Reading child services
- Garden centre helps save the turtles through voluntary plastic bag charge