Kingston Council handed out more than 90,000 parking fines in 2013, raking in nearly £5m, a freedom of information request showed.
The figures were revealed by insurers Churchill.
Kingston’s £4,856,982 revenue put it fourth out of 187 councils from across the UK which supplied figures, behind Haringey, Barnet and Westminster.
- No criminal case to answer over cyclist Ralph Brazier's death, police say
- Plans for complete overhaul of Kingston's Eden Walk approved by councillors
- Man suffered ‘acute alcohol withdrawal’ before he went missing from hospital and was found dead on dual carriageway
- WATCH: Want a Chewbacca mask like the one in that Facebook video? The Force is not with you ...
- Kingston's BalletBoyz bring Frame film and dance festival to town in June