Kingston Council handed out more than 90,000 parking fines in 2013, raking in nearly £5m, a freedom of information request showed.
The figures were revealed by insurers Churchill.
Kingston’s £4,856,982 revenue put it fourth out of 187 councils from across the UK which supplied figures, behind Haringey, Barnet and Westminster.
- Clapham Junction station evacuated after Vauxhall fire causes travel chaos
- Broken down lorry causes six mile queues on A3 between Tolworth and Putney
- Weather: Dry, warm and sunny spring day with maximum temperatures of 20 degrees celsius
- London Elects 2016: Everything you need to know as London gets a new Mayor and London Assembly
- Duchess of Cambridge opens Magic Garden at Hampton Court Palace