Volunteers at a call centre run by Chessington World of Adventures owners Merlin were chosen to help raise money for Sport Relief.
Some 100 volunteers worked from 5pm to midnight.
Nationally Sport Relief raised a record £51.2m.
- Huge reward offered for tiny stolen tortoise called Winston
- Knifeman threatens shopkeeper and residents during series of confrontations
- Chessington World of Adventures visitors told to delete photos of broken down ride
- Candidates announced for Kingston Council byelection
- Nominate your favourite Kingston pub in Best Bar None awards