Volunteers at a call centre run by Chessington World of Adventures owners Merlin were chosen to help raise money for Sport Relief.
Some 100 volunteers worked from 5pm to midnight.
Nationally Sport Relief raised a record £51.2m.
- ACS Cobham students go global for international fair
- Brownies put on tasty teas for people from community centres
- Man jailed for picking up knife used to stab teenager in gang brawl
- Another stranger danger alert issued after child approached by "family friend"
- Former New Malden resident avoids jail for historic sexual assault