Volunteers at a call centre run by Chessington World of Adventures owners Merlin were chosen to help raise money for Sport Relief.
Some 100 volunteers worked from 5pm to midnight.
Nationally Sport Relief raised a record £51.2m.
- PICTURES: Surbiton's weirdest festival conjures up the 'Spirit of Seething'
- Kingston Council slams brakes on new 'money-making' traffic cameras
- Vodafone and O2 dig hole for new phone mast before getting permission
- Thieves steal a Henley cup, two signed football shirts and a silver oar
- Vintage Kingston: Red-hot debate on Tolworth Broadway speed limits