Volunteers at a call centre run by Chessington World of Adventures owners Merlin were chosen to help raise money for Sport Relief.
Some 100 volunteers worked from 5pm to midnight.
Nationally Sport Relief raised a record £51.2m.
- Considerably richer than you: the south London and Surrey links of Britain's millionaires
- Person dies after being hit by train at Surbiton station
- After depression awareness week, what are the top 10 signs you need to watch out for?
- Teenager 'gets in touch with mum' after surviving Everest avalanches
- Man's body found in Thames at Surbiton