Volunteers at a call centre run by Chessington World of Adventures owners Merlin were chosen to help raise money for Sport Relief.
Some 100 volunteers worked from 5pm to midnight.
Nationally Sport Relief raised a record £51.2m.
- UPDATE: Cyclist taken to hospital after being hit by a car in north Kingston
- Network Rail reportedly set to lose sole control of British rail infrastructure
- Teenage boy admits to smearing poo on cell walls at Kingston police station in dirty protest
- London Mayor Sadiq Khan to spend 'record amount' on London cycling initiatives
- Fears for 'safety and wellbeing' of missing teenage girl with links to south west London