Volunteers at a call centre run by Chessington World of Adventures owners Merlin were chosen to help raise money for Sport Relief.
Some 100 volunteers worked from 5pm to midnight.
Nationally Sport Relief raised a record £51.2m.
- Take our picture quiz to see how well you really know Kingston
- New database to 'name and shame' dodgy landlords
- Zac Goldsmith ‘loses last shred of credibility’ with return to Tories, Liberal Democrats claim
- Brollies or barbecues? It's the bank holiday weather
- Kingston to receive huge investment in community facilities