Volunteers at a call centre run by Chessington World of Adventures owners Merlin were chosen to help raise money for Sport Relief.
Some 100 volunteers worked from 5pm to midnight.
Nationally Sport Relief raised a record £51.2m.
- Two companies likely to provide waste collection in four boroughs
- Cobham's Three Meadows site still open for development after Guildford Council vote
- RESULT! You can now stop cold calls to your mobile with a simple text message
- Car and motorbike crash has partially blocked road in Esher
- Viper Rooms brawlers found guilty of affray