Volunteers at a call centre run by Chessington World of Adventures owners Merlin were chosen to help raise money for Sport Relief.
Some 100 volunteers worked from 5pm to midnight.
Nationally Sport Relief raised a record £51.2m.
- Yadapa disability art group vows to go on after £40k funding cut
- Couple gives up London rat-race to tour Europe in a VW camper - with their French bulldogs in tow
- Kingston Council moves to reassure Cambridge Road estate residents over regeneration
- Norbiton nursing home ordered to improve
- 'I made tea for Alf Ramsey': 50 years since England won the World Cup, we take a look at ordinary Londoners who played their part