A man has been taken to hospital after a crash in New Malden.
A London Ambulance spokeswoman said paramedics were called to Kingston Road just after 10.30am today, and treated a man in his twenties.
He was taken to Kingston Hospital.
- Funding boost will help KCIL map history of disability in Kingston
- What's On: 10 reasons to go out this week in south London
- Nature Notes: Japanese knotweed
- GreanTea's Kingston and Esher members praised for Edinburgh Fringe success
- Kingston named as London's second-happiest borough