A man has been taken to hospital after a crash in New Malden.
A London Ambulance spokeswoman said paramedics were called to Kingston Road just after 10.30am today, and treated a man in his twenties.
He was taken to Kingston Hospital.
- Councils serve legal papers to Government over 'unlawful support' of Heathrow expansion
- 'Diabolical' traffic-calming scheme in Surbiton has made £500k in fines in just one week
- How to beat norovirus: What to do if you get dreaded vomiting bug
- Patients at risk of 'serious injury' at two major south west London hospitals as urgent repair costs soar past £65m
- REVEALED: Most and least recycling-friendly London boroughs