Have you seen this missing black ant? Last seen carrying a piece of leaf much larger than its body. Likes picnics, soft drinks and other ants.
This spoof poster appeared last week on a information board at the junction of Maple Road and Cadogan Road in Surbiton ‘brought to you by the Kingston Rake’.
Is this your ant? Are you the Kingston Rake? Call the newsdesk on 020 8744 4244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 'Five car crash' snarls up A3
- Teenage joyrider 'in mum's Mercedes' chased by five police cars around one-way system
- Could Kingston station be on the move? Yet more radical ideas to transform town centre
- Precious jewellery among items stolen in Hersham burglary
- No steak for a while after meat thief sent to prison