Have you seen this missing black ant? Last seen carrying a piece of leaf much larger than its body. Likes picnics, soft drinks and other ants.
This spoof poster appeared last week on a information board at the junction of Maple Road and Cadogan Road in Surbiton ‘brought to you by the Kingston Rake’.
Is this your ant? Are you the Kingston Rake? Call the newsdesk on 020 8744 4244 or email email@example.com.
- Surbiton needle exchange move 'snuck in under the radar'
- East Molesey stink tackled by Thames Water
- Get ready for some splashing good fun next spring time
- RC Sherriff Trust gives £15k toward Christmas Festival of Light
- Explosive wonder entertains hundreds at Hampton Court Palace