Have you seen this missing black ant? Last seen carrying a piece of leaf much larger than its body. Likes picnics, soft drinks and other ants.
This spoof poster appeared last week on a information board at the junction of Maple Road and Cadogan Road in Surbiton ‘brought to you by the Kingston Rake’.
Is this your ant? Are you the Kingston Rake? Call the newsdesk on 020 8744 4244 or email email@example.com.
- North Korean woman denies murdering her partner in New Malden High Street
- Firefighters hand out sandbags to homes at risk of flooding after heavy rainfall
- Kids as 'young as four' partied at Kingston nightclub before drunken 2am brawl, court hears
- Kingston schools gripped by 'funding crisis', headteachers claim
- Britain's Got Talent: Wayne Woodward makes it through to Saturday's final