Have you seen this missing black ant? Last seen carrying a piece of leaf much larger than its body. Likes picnics, soft drinks and other ants.
This spoof poster appeared last week on a information board at the junction of Maple Road and Cadogan Road in Surbiton ‘brought to you by the Kingston Rake’.
Is this your ant? Are you the Kingston Rake? Call the newsdesk on 020 8744 4244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rail engineering works set to affect London marathon runners and spectators tomorrow
- Taxi overturns after hitting lamppost in Cobham
- Look out for election donkey in Esher today
- Shelter was "an absolute godsend and I will never forget it"
- Former Surbiton milk depot to become housing site