Have you seen this missing black ant? Last seen carrying a piece of leaf much larger than its body. Likes picnics, soft drinks and other ants.
This spoof poster appeared last week on a information board at the junction of Maple Road and Cadogan Road in Surbiton ‘brought to you by the Kingston Rake’.
Is this your ant? Are you the Kingston Rake? Call the newsdesk on 020 8744 4244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Newlyweds surprised 'optional staff gratuities' at Richmond Park wedding venue not shared evenly among staff
- Tributes paid to 'giant of Kingston politics' Steve Mama, who has died aged 82
- 'No Buggery': Homophobic anti-dogging posters plastered around Ockham Common
- Police 'really concerned' for safety of missing 14-year-old boy from Kingston
- Kingston Council to investigate introducing zebra crossing outside New Malden care home