Have you seen this missing black ant? Last seen carrying a piece of leaf much larger than its body. Likes picnics, soft drinks and other ants.
This spoof poster appeared last week on a information board at the junction of Maple Road and Cadogan Road in Surbiton ‘brought to you by the Kingston Rake’.
Is this your ant? Are you the Kingston Rake? Call the newsdesk on 020 8744 4244 or email email@example.com.
- Thousands of Kingston adults at risk of heart attack or stroke because of undiagnosed high blood pressure
- Clean-up for Worcester Park green space left to become "wasteland"
- Rydens unveils plans to sell playing fields for rebuild
- Former mayor of Elmbridge gives thousands to charity
- St George's College stalwart dies