Have you seen this missing black ant? Last seen carrying a piece of leaf much larger than its body. Likes picnics, soft drinks and other ants.
This spoof poster appeared last week on a information board at the junction of Maple Road and Cadogan Road in Surbiton ‘brought to you by the Kingston Rake’.
Is this your ant? Are you the Kingston Rake? Call the newsdesk on 020 8744 4244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 13-year-old girl raped by riverside between Kingston and Hampton Court
- "I was scared people would think I was making fun of autism": Stand up John Williams on hosting comedy show for disabilities
- Mouse infestation lands Alexander pub with £13k fine
- Elmbridge Council to seek removal order for travellers at Thamesmead
- Mum About Town with Angellica Bell: 'There is no point worrying about when your time is up'