Have you seen this missing black ant? Last seen carrying a piece of leaf much larger than its body. Likes picnics, soft drinks and other ants.
This spoof poster appeared last week on a information board at the junction of Maple Road and Cadogan Road in Surbiton ‘brought to you by the Kingston Rake’.
Is this your ant? Are you the Kingston Rake? Call the newsdesk on 020 8744 4244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pensioner died after wife accidentally reversed car into him at speed
- Newsagent faces £1,200 bill after illegal tobacco sting
- Headteacher praises St George's Junior School staff as work begins again on fire-ravaged buildings
- Heathside School dancer to play the king in the London Children's Ballet's Snow White
- Businesswoman jailed for fraud faces more prison time unless she repays £200,000