Have you seen this missing black ant? Last seen carrying a piece of leaf much larger than its body. Likes picnics, soft drinks and other ants.
This spoof poster appeared last week on a information board at the junction of Maple Road and Cadogan Road in Surbiton ‘brought to you by the Kingston Rake’.
Is this your ant? Are you the Kingston Rake? Call the newsdesk on 020 8744 4244 or email email@example.com.
- Closed HSBC branch in Hook Parade could become dentist surgery
- Teenager gives Elmbridge's first fly-tipping reward to charity
- Campaigner speaks about sister-in-law's honour killing in television documentary
- Surrey Police geared up for new drug-driving laws
- St Peter's board approves merger proposals to move forward