Have you seen this missing black ant? Last seen carrying a piece of leaf much larger than its body. Likes picnics, soft drinks and other ants.
This spoof poster appeared last week on a information board at the junction of Maple Road and Cadogan Road in Surbiton ‘brought to you by the Kingston Rake’.
Is this your ant? Are you the Kingston Rake? Call the newsdesk on 020 8744 4244 or email email@example.com.
- Kingston police officer who downloaded 65,000 indecent images of children spared jail
- Surrey headteachers say funding cuts could lead to four-day school week
- Woman pedestrian seriously injured after hit and run by white Range Rover on A3 roundabout
- Days-old baby rabbits brought to animal charity as it gears up for 'deluge' of orphaned wildlife
- 'It's important to stand together': Ahmadiyya Muslims show support for victims of Westminster terror attack