A man who killed his love rival on a Kingston estate has been jailed for seven-and-a-half years.
Andrew Nichols, 45, stabbed 28-year-old Colin Bolton in the chest during a row at a friend's house on the Kingsnympton estate in June.
Nichols, of Fordham, Excelsior Close on the Cambridge Road estate in Kingston, had earlier pleaded guilty to manslaughter.
He was acquitted of murder following a trial last month, after the jury accepted he "lost control" after being "goaded" by Mr Bolton over sleeping with his ex girlfriend Michelle Dooley.
At the Old Bailey this afternoon, judge Peter Rook said Nichols posed a "significant risk of serious harm to the public."
- Spider-Man Tom Holland to host exclusive screening in south west London for Kingston charity
- Gas works close parts of Kingston Road from today
- Bright and sunny day ahead with warm weather set to continue throughout the week
- England's most capped cricketer visits his former school in New Malden
- What’s My Vibe? Dame Harriet Walter tells us what entertains her