A man who killed his love rival on a Kingston estate has been jailed for seven-and-a-half years.
Andrew Nichols, 45, stabbed 28-year-old Colin Bolton in the chest during a row at a friend's house on the Kingsnympton estate in June.
Nichols, of Fordham, Excelsior Close on the Cambridge Road estate in Kingston, had earlier pleaded guilty to manslaughter.
He was acquitted of murder following a trial last month, after the jury accepted he "lost control" after being "goaded" by Mr Bolton over sleeping with his ex girlfriend Michelle Dooley.
At the Old Bailey this afternoon, judge Peter Rook said Nichols posed a "significant risk of serious harm to the public."
- Zac Goldsmith ‘loses last shred of credibility’ with return to Tories, Liberal Democrats claim
- Brollies or barbecues? It's the bank holiday weather
- Kingston to receive huge investment in community facilities
- Traffic: Eight miles of queues after lorry and car crash on M25
- St George's Hill Golf Club raise £32k for Princess Alice Hospice