A man who killed his love rival on a Kingston estate has been jailed for seven-and-a-half years.
Andrew Nichols, 45, stabbed 28-year-old Colin Bolton in the chest during a row at a friend's house on the Kingsnympton estate in June.
Nichols, of Fordham, Excelsior Close on the Cambridge Road estate in Kingston, had earlier pleaded guilty to manslaughter.
He was acquitted of murder following a trial last month, after the jury accepted he "lost control" after being "goaded" by Mr Bolton over sleeping with his ex girlfriend Michelle Dooley.
At the Old Bailey this afternoon, judge Peter Rook said Nichols posed a "significant risk of serious harm to the public."
- Vintage Kingston: Day centre hit by 100 per cent rent increase
- Mum About Town with Angellica Bell: 'It's important to support Kingston businesses'
- Polar explorer visits Surbiton primary school
- The changing face of childcare explored at Brooklands College
- Princess Alice Hospice launches Beautiful Death campaign