A man who killed his love rival on a Kingston estate has been jailed for seven-and-a-half years.
Andrew Nichols, 45, stabbed 28-year-old Colin Bolton in the chest during a row at a friend's house on the Kingsnympton estate in June.
Nichols, of Fordham, Excelsior Close on the Cambridge Road estate in Kingston, had earlier pleaded guilty to manslaughter.
He was acquitted of murder following a trial last month, after the jury accepted he "lost control" after being "goaded" by Mr Bolton over sleeping with his ex girlfriend Michelle Dooley.
At the Old Bailey this afternoon, judge Peter Rook said Nichols posed a "significant risk of serious harm to the public."
- Things to do in Kingston with the undead on Halloween 2014
- Ghosts, screaming spirits and hauntings: Which are the most spooky places?
- "Witchcraft is not evil" says witch on warmest Halloween yet
- Send us your scariest Halloween pictures
- "We will not go without a fight" - multicultural community centre's future to come 'under review' by Kingston Council