A man who killed his love rival on a Kingston estate has been jailed for seven-and-a-half years.
Andrew Nichols, 45, stabbed 28-year-old Colin Bolton in the chest during a row at a friend's house on the Kingsnympton estate in June.
Nichols, of Fordham, Excelsior Close on the Cambridge Road estate in Kingston, had earlier pleaded guilty to manslaughter.
He was acquitted of murder following a trial last month, after the jury accepted he "lost control" after being "goaded" by Mr Bolton over sleeping with his ex girlfriend Michelle Dooley.
At the Old Bailey this afternoon, judge Peter Rook said Nichols posed a "significant risk of serious harm to the public."
- Air quality monitoring tubes installed across New Malden in bid to identify pollution hotspots
- Nominate your sporting heroes for the Kingston Borough Sports Awards
- Kingston businesses and community groups to host coffee mornings in aid of cancer charity
- Pregnant woman injured in Worcester Park crash
- You can work in London and save £450,000 buying a home - but there's a catch