A man who killed his love rival on a Kingston estate has been jailed for seven-and-a-half years.
Andrew Nichols, 45, stabbed 28-year-old Colin Bolton in the chest during a row at a friend's house on the Kingsnympton estate in June.
Nichols, of Fordham, Excelsior Close on the Cambridge Road estate in Kingston, had earlier pleaded guilty to manslaughter.
He was acquitted of murder following a trial last month, after the jury accepted he "lost control" after being "goaded" by Mr Bolton over sleeping with his ex girlfriend Michelle Dooley.
At the Old Bailey this afternoon, judge Peter Rook said Nichols posed a "significant risk of serious harm to the public."
- Vintage Kingston: Borough rocked by hurricane-force winds
- Mum About Town with Angellica Bell: 'Why do we only try new things when we're little?'
- Judo club joins forces with Shooting Star Chase
- Cancer programme at Ashford Hospital to offer any help required
- Man jailed for historic sexual abuse against two girls between ages of 10 and 15 years old