A man who killed his love rival on a Kingston estate has been jailed for seven-and-a-half years.
Andrew Nichols, 45, stabbed 28-year-old Colin Bolton in the chest during a row at a friend's house on the Kingsnympton estate in June.
Nichols, of Fordham, Excelsior Close on the Cambridge Road estate in Kingston, had earlier pleaded guilty to manslaughter.
He was acquitted of murder following a trial last month, after the jury accepted he "lost control" after being "goaded" by Mr Bolton over sleeping with his ex girlfriend Michelle Dooley.
At the Old Bailey this afternoon, judge Peter Rook said Nichols posed a "significant risk of serious harm to the public."
- Excuse me chaps, can we play through? Barack Obama and David Cameron surprise golfers in their hurry to get to the Queen's birthday
- Wheelchair user falls onto tracks at Surbiton station
- Wheatus’ Brendan B Brown on touring with Busted and why One Direction ‘helped us out big time’
- Lane blocked and heavy traffic due to "police incident" on M25
- Police investigating alleged rape in New Malden