Contact us: Got a photo? Text 'SLPICS' to 80360. Got a story? Call the newsdesk: 020 8722 6318
Love rival killer on Kingston Kingsnympton Estate Andrew Nichols jailed for seven years
A man who killed his love rival on a Kingston estate has been jailed for seven-and-a-half years.
Andrew Nichols, 45, stabbed 28-year-old Colin Bolton in the chest during a row at a friend's house on the Kingsnympton estate in June.
Nichols, of Fordham, Excelsior Close on the Cambridge Road estate in Kingston, had earlier pleaded guilty to manslaughter.
He was acquitted of murder following a trial last month, after the jury accepted he "lost control" after being "goaded" by Mr Bolton over sleeping with his ex girlfriend Michelle Dooley.
At the Old Bailey this afternoon, judge Peter Rook said Nichols posed a "significant risk of serious harm to the public."
- Confused Swan lives life in the fast lane
- Kingston aviation expert to give talk on Sopwith's World War One contribution
- Indie rockers Tellison back in Kingston for All Saints Church gig
- Surbiton special needs teacher retires after 37 years
- Man hospitalised after Hook Road crash
Comments are closed on this article.